Creamy Broccoli Soup
Author: Mama Sarah
Recipe type: Soups
This is a super easy traditional creamy broccoli soup. What makes this awesome is that you utilize a crockpot, which minimalizes mess. Do enjoy!
- 1 lb. of fresh broccoli
- 2 cups of fresh cauliflower
- 1 red pepper diced
- 1 medium onion diced
- 1 cup of diced celery
- 1 cup of diced carrots
- 3 cans of cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can of cream of celery soup
- 3 cans of half and half
- 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese
- 4 TBSP of minced garlic
- Seasoned salt, black pepper, garlic powder, ground mustard, and cayenne to taste
- Place all of the vegetables in the crock pot
- In a separate bowl, mix the cream soups, half and half, parmesan cheese, and seasonings
- Pour soup mixture over the vegetables
- Set crock pot to low and cook for approximately 10 hours
- Mix well and serve!
This pairs well with fresh baked crusty bread and a nice crisp salad.